For many people who plan a trip to Bali, their travels also include the rest of the region. Southeast Asia is a haven for indie travelers, and many travelers add this region as part of a longer trip.
If you’re planning a trip to Southeast Asia, check out the following articles and resources from BootsnAll to help stay organized and make your trip planning a breeze:
- Our Southeast Asia Indie Travel Guide is the place to start for your planning needs. Lots of great, practical information for traveling in the region, with lots of links to country and city information.
- Everything You Need to Know About Train Travel in Southeast Asia guides travelers through the process of rail travel in the region, a great way to get around most countries.
- If you’re going to be in Bali already, you may want to find out about Exploring Indonesia by Motorbike. Lot of great indie travel opportunities when you do it with your own wheels.
- Indonesia and Thailand aren’t the only places to go for great beach experiences. Nha Trang ― Vietnam’s Happiest Beach Town on $30 a Day is definitely worth a visit.
- Myanmar is open for business, and travelers are taking note. Get there now before tourism blows up. Indie Travel in Myanmar for $45 Per Day is a great place to start for planning your trip.
- Food is an important part of travel, and SE Asia is one of the best regions in the world to eat. Read 5 Dishes You Shouldn’t Leave Laos Without Trying to get a glimpse into Lao cuisine, an underrated destination for foodies.
- Travelers flock to SE Asia because it’s one of the best places in the world for budget travel. See how you can travel around Cambodia on $25 Per Day.